By integrating Slintel’s Chrome Extension with Hubspot, you can push contact and company information directly from the extension to Hubspot. Ready to set up the integration? Let's start with connecting your HubSpot account with Slintel.
1. Sign in to your Slintel account.
2. Click your name at the top right and select Settings from the menu.
3. Click the Integration tab. Then, click Integrate next to Hubspot.
4. This will take you to the HubSpot Integration page. Click Connect and enter your credentials. This is a one-click authentication and upon filling in your credentials, it will authenticate automatically hereafter. You can skip entering your login credentials if you have HubSpot open in another tab and have already logged in there. It will automatically take the login from HubSpot.
5. Select the account with which you want to connect to the SlintelApp and click Choose Account.
6. Your Hubspot integration is successfully set up!
Next step: Configure