Find company, contact, and technographics information for any website or LinkedIn profile page you’re on.
Slintel’s Chrome Extension brings you sales intelligence at your fingertips. Get email addresses, direct dials, firmographic and technographic data with a single click so you can scale your customer base at lightning speed.
What you can achieve with the Lead Finder?
- Build a healthy pipeline with accurate lead data: Unlock contact information such as email address and mobile number from LinkedIn (individual profile, global search for multiple profiles, or LinkedIn Sales Navigator) or any website with just one click.
- Save time while prospecting: Leverage the Insta Reveal feature while carrying out a global leads search on LinkedIn to uncover the email and direct dial information of multiple contacts at once. No need to navigate to multiple tabs or leave the browser to find out the contact’s details.
- Say goodbye to manual data entry: Turbocharge your prospecting by exporting contacts in bulk to a CRM or via Email.
- Target the right buyers at the right time: Select the technology category of your choice and we show you the company’s buying propensity of your product or service through a buyer intent score.
- Research about a company to tailor your pitch: Get 360 insights on a company such as its employee count, product and services, technographic data, related keywords, and the latest scoop - acquisitions, funding, related articles, and so on.
1. What are some LinkedIn best practices?
To guard against bots, LinkedIn blocks profiles with suspiciously high activity. To avoid getting blocked by LinkedIn, we recommend that you do not visit more than 50 profiles per day if you are using LinkedIn’s free version.
The limit is 100 if you are using LinkedIn premium and 200 if you are using Sales Navigator.
2. I can't seem to unlock an email address. What do I do?
If the email address is not unlocked the first time you try it, there are a couple of things you can do to get the email:
Try refreshing the page: Our real-time algorithms might take a couple of seconds to surface the email so if you don't see it immediately, try again after 5-10 seconds.
Change the domain: When you press the retry button, you will also get the option to change the domain name. This option is useful for the following cases:
Group companies - If you want to change the domain from the parent company to a subsidiary, you can. E.g., from amazon.com to amazonrobotics.com.
Job change - Sometimes, we might surface an email address but it might not be the user's current company email address.